Thread: MSC Opera Baltic Capitals 17th November 2011

Default MSC Opera Baltic Capitals 17th November 2011

We would love to hear from anyone else on this cruise. The only port we will probably do an organised tour is St Petersburg if anyone is interested. Look forward to hearing from you all.

Cheers, Misty

Hi Nathan
    Our cruise was one long nightmare because our ship broke down on the cruise prior to ours. That I realise was unfortunate but the way we were treated by MSC was unforgivable. Not only us but numerous others who were booked with us. To say we took legal action and MSC settled will indicate how bad it was. Therefore I cannot tell you what was to be our dream cruise to wonderful destinations was like. I would love to do the same cruise again but with another company as I will never cruise with MSC again. I had cruised with them twice before and loved it but their treatment of us was an experience I never want to risk repeating.
    You will have to make your own decision I'm afraid, the chances of history repeating itself I guess are pretty remote but I for one will not take the risk. Have you visited the Cruise Critic site, you will gain many opinions from there including a lot of posts regarding our cruise. They also have roll calls for all cruises and through that we found others who wanted to share private tours in the ports thus making for a much more pleasant small group and by far a lot cheaper. All the best and I wish you happy cruising.
    Cheers, Misty

Quote Originally Posted by misty1937 View Post
    Hi Nathan
    Our cruise was one long nightmare because our ship broke down on the cruise prior to ours. That I realise was unfortunate but the way we were treated by MSC was unforgivable. Not only us but numerous others who were booked with us. To say we took legal action and MSC settled will indicate how bad it was. Therefore I cannot tell you what was to be our dream cruise to wonderful destinations was like. I would love to do the same cruise again but with another company as I will never cruise with MSC again. I had cruised with them twice before and loved it but their treatment of us was an experience I never want to risk repeating.
    You will have to make your own decision I'm afraid, the chances of history repeating itself I guess are pretty remote but I for one will not take the risk. Have you visited the Cruise Critic site, you will gain many opinions from there including a lot of posts regarding our cruise. They also have roll calls for all cruises and through that we found others who wanted to share private tours in the ports thus making for a much more pleasant small group and by far a lot cheaper. All the best and I wish you happy cruising.
    Cheers, Misty
    It is really very sad to hear that. As I was thinking to cruise with MSC but now after reading your opinion I will not go for Cruise with MSC. Do you any other idea for Cruising?