Thread: Oasis of the Seas eastern Caribbean

Default Oasis of the Seas eastern Caribbean

The Oasis of the Seas has changed the order of it's eastern itinerary. They are going to Nassau first, then a sea day, then St Thomas and then St Maartin. I'm not sure exactly when the change takes effect, either May or June 2010. It is in effect for my Sept cruise and I'd love to know which other ships will be in port with us.

Administrator

We are compiling updated schedule for all ships at the moment. It will be ready this week.

I will post once it's up.

Default Oasis of the Seas eastern Caribbean

HiWe are also booking a cruise for our honeymoon on Oasis of the seas and we cant wait We are going for an ocean view - anyone that has been on a cruise tells me you need to get an ocean view. Its worth the extra few quid. My parents have also been on a cruise and they also recommend the ocean room. Itll be so nice to sit on the balcony watching the world go by.Not sure about levels but I think the further you go I think you are further from the engine. But with these super dooper new ships, I dont think that makes any difference.When are you going & what route are you taking?

I will keep this relatively short...for the first time in four years with a honeymoon, mini moons and lots of vacations in between did I hear my husband say that he felt like he took a vacation. We had a cozy stateroom with a balcony and great dinner staff (Emil, John and Norica) that customized every dinner around my food allergy. We also enjoyed a plethora of entertainment both onboard and at port... Just knowing my honey was able to decompress was worth the time, money and effort. All I can say is if you haven't been...GO!

Aw, this was a very nice post. In concept I wish to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to get something done. wish you luck