View Poll Results: For 2013 I am excited about....

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Royal Princess

6 30.00%
  • Norwegian Breakaway

2 10.00%
  • AIDAstella

0 0%
  • Carnival Sunshine

3 15.00%
  • Another New Ship

4 20.00%
  • An Existing Ship

5 25.00%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am existed about ?

Default I am existed about ?

Which ship has you excited about 2013.
    Last edited by CruiseTT; 09-10-2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: existed -> excited

Nice Post...
    Alyssa

You mean Excited?

Quote Originally Posted by waterdog View Post
    You mean Excited?
    Yes, that would make far more sense.

Updated now.

Default Re

I like that, first impressions are great

Just want to say what a great forum you got here! I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going! good luck

Wonderful site. A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to several pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thank you in your sweat! Wish you luck!

Through my examination, shopping for electronics online can for sure be expensive, however there are some principles that you can use to obtain the best discounts. There are generally ways to obtain discount offers that could make one to come across the best electronic products products at the smallest prices. Great phorum post.best wishes

Thanks a lot for sharing this with all people you really understand what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my web site =). We may have a hyperlink alternate agreement among us! wish you luck

I do enjoy the manner in which you have framed this specific problem and it really does offer us some fodder for consideration. However, through what I have witnessed, I simply just hope when other feed-back pack on that individuals continue to be on issue and in no way start on a soap box associated with the news du jour. Still, thank you for this fantastic piece and though I can not go along with the idea in totality, I respect your viewpoint. wish you luck