Thread: Historical port information

Lightbulb Historical port information

Would love to be able to search back years of ships itinerarys. Trying to remember where certain cruises that ive taken have stopped, no other website seems to offer this kind of information.

Hello and welcome to the site.

There are two reasons we don't have historical data online:

1) To keep database at a reasonable size and avoid too much slowdown in access. The current 2012/2013 data contains 117,010 ship moments. And that will increase to about 150,000 as cruise lines complete their 2013 sailings.

2) We regularly take the opportunity to introduce new features and these often don't work with older data , just giving a nasty error message

We do however still have all our data going back to 2008 off-line. So if you want anything checked please post here , and we will see what we can do.

cruisett.com is wonderful. There's always all of the ideal info in the ideas of my fingers. Thanks and keep up the excellent work!. wish you luck

Hi

I used to work on cruise ships and im looking to trace back the places I visited with them. Is there a chance to have the records for the Liberty of the seas for 2011 and 2012, Serenade of the seas 2012 and 2013, and P&O Arcadia from third quarter 2013 till second quarter 2014.

Thank you very much.

Hello I am in a similar situation. I am a cruise ship employee and have been using cruisett for along time and appreciate greatly the service this site provides. I am applying for a UK spouse visa and have been asked to list every country I have visited in the past ten years! Understandably this presents a huge nightmare! I would be willing to pay a member of your staff via paypal if anyone is interested on their off time to do the research. Please email me at my email listed in the account. Thank you for your time.