View Poll Results: When will we a ship bigger than the Allure / Oasis of the Seas ?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Before 2020

2 28.57%
  • After 2020

2 28.57%
  • Never

2 28.57%
  • Anytime is too soon , Windstar have the right idea

1 14.29%

Thread: When will we a ship bigger than the Allure / Oasis of the Seas ?

Administrator

Default When will we a ship bigger than the Allure / Oasis of the Seas ?

It's now been over 6 years since Royal Caribbean ordered the Oasis of the Seas.

When do you think we will see a bigger ship ?

We wont for the close future, dont think the economies of scale are there to gamble against having to fill such a big vessel. I'm excited to see what royal does with the sunshine class!

bubinjumb

Default toronto web design seo

Hi there! I could have sworn IÕve been to your blog before but after browsing through a few of the articles I realized itÕs new to me. Anyhow, IÕm certainly delighted I stumbled upon it and IÕll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!

bubinjumb

Default toronto web design seo

I feel this is among the such a lot important info for me. And iÕm satisfied studying your article. However wanna statement on some normal things, The web site taste is ideal, the articles is in point of fact nice : D.

bubinjumb

Default Vancouver Real Estate House

Virtually no tool matches the simplicity of which No Hands SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION has, the one required plugs are your blog street address, search keyword phrases and desired single point texts and also NHSEO will do devices available for you.