Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Cruise Line would you like to see added ?

Can we get Regent Seven Seas added to this site? I was disappointed to find that no Regent port visits were listed, and we sail on RSSC Mariner in Jan 2011.

Great site - just discovered it!

How about adding some of the luxury lines: Silversea, Seabourn and Sea Dream.

Keep up the good work on the site.

What's going on guys...I though I will be seeing an active posts here...I really am interested into cruising...

Regent - the mariner specifically but all their ships would be good.
    x

Site is looks good

Add ALL the cruise lines

Default Add Seabourn

Quote Originally Posted by CruiseTT View Post
    With our new schedule software (coming the 15th) we will have the capacity to add more ships and Cruise Lines.

All the news ships from existing Cruise Lines like the Oasis Of Seas and Norwegian Epic are already on the list to be added.

So , what other Cruse Lines would you like to see added ?
    Could you please add the Seabourn line ( Seabourn Sojourn & Seabour Oddysey) Thank you.

Can you check on Norwegian STAR cruising dates in March 2015...The ship is going to Dry Dock for 2 weeks so will not be sailing March 1st, 8th or 15th to Mexican Riviera..It Starts up again on March 17th and will be going to quick 5 day Cabo trip and then return to regular 7 day Riviera Trip..Ports will change dates in LA from 15th to 17th and Cabo on 19th and 20th..

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl4books View Post
    Can you check on Norwegian STAR cruising dates in March 2015...The ship is going to Dry Dock for 2 weeks so will not be sailing March 1st, 8th or 15th to Mexican Riviera..It Starts up again on March 17th and will be going to quick 5 day Cabo trip and then return to regular 7 day Riviera Trip..Ports will change dates in LA from 15th to 17th and Cabo on 19th and 20th..
    We are currently editing the next set of schedule updates. This change is included.

It should be on the site this week.