Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the new site

Looks great. Now that P&O have totally ruined their Community pages, this looks good.

Question Correction of itinerary mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by CruiseTT View Post
    These have now been updated and should be correct.
    Love the new site! What if we see incorrect portions of itineraries? Should we mention those here? For my Sea Princess April 18, 2011 cruise, the site incorrectly has us in Catalina Island California instead of Martinique on 4/19/11- Big difference! The stop in Dominica on 4/20, as well as the remaining itinerary, is correct.
    Jeff

Hello all I have just joined this forum. I was checking on the port of Naples looking for the ship that I will be sailing on, the Ruby Princess 25June 2010, but it is showing as berthing in the port of Capri. My understanding is that it is to berth in Naples. Could anyone please tell me if it is one in the same port or am I organizing my onshore sightseeing for the wrong place. Thanks in advance... Strazzie

Hi! I just stumbled onto the site and love it! I was randomly searching for info on how many ships would be in each port on our upcoming cruise (12 days on HAL's Oosterdam on 9/27/10). I was thrilled to find out that in 12 days we will only be in port with one other ship. That made me very happy. Thanks for the great site! Very easy to use (which is great because I'm not too computer saavy!). Look forward to seeing more!

Hi there ... Have just joined the site and would like to thank you for pulling all this data together in one place as it is very useful. Can you tell me do you have to manually input the data yourself or is it pulled from another source automatically? The reason I ask is because I am trying to piece together a DIY Around the World voyage for myself using several cruise line ships rather than just one and I'm looking for reference data sources and yours seems the best so far but ideally I'd like to extract the data in order to model possible voyage route scenarios so I was wondering if the data was available in spreadsheet or database format which I can download for my project? Regards Trevor