Thread: Disney Dream

Default Disney Dream

The new cruise ship of Disney, the Disney Dream, landed in the famous Port Canaveral in Florida. I'm sure many are now excited to go and experience this wonderful ship.

I wish once day I will be in Disney land

Quote Originally Posted by forex123 View Post
    I wish once day I will be in Disney land
    Me too. I wish I could go there with my family.

Quote Originally Posted by porttran View Post
    The new cruise ship of Disney, the Disney Dream, landed in the famous Port Canaveral in Florida. I'm sure many are now excited to go and experience this wonderful ship.
    Hey, Its my dream of being on a Disney Cruise ship. I have heard many thing that this Cruise ship has all the amenities. I am so much excited about it...

The Disney Ship is very famous. Its dream cruise ship of every one. Most of the people dream to be on this Cruise. Everyone in Florida are excited to go and experience this wonderful Cruise Ship....

aww, I am so jealous. I have always dreamt of going to Disneyland and frankly, Disney cruise sounds even more fun. I wish I wasnt sea sick everytime I go on the cruise

I really want to go on a Disney Cruise they look like so much fun!

I was on the Disney Dream last Christmas. The first one ever for the Dream, that is. There are plenty of other teenagers you can hang out with. Make sure you check out the teen clubs, you can meet new friends in there and they have a lot of fun activities. During Christmas, the atrium is adorned and there's a big Christmas tree. There is also a special menu on the Christmas dinner. You also get some special treats in your stateroom during Christmas eve and the next morning you can take pictures with santa and they give things like hot chocolate, eggnog and gingerbread cookies in the atrium. On my trip I went to Nassau which is pretty cool and castaway cay which is even better since it's exclusive for dcl. They have a snorkeling lagoon that is really beautiful. You are going to have a great time.